We Indians love our music. And ready or not, we love to sing. And why not? So Let's get together to sing our Bollywood favorites with ICS friends. Bring your family, friends, and loved-ones to enjoy an evening of fun, food, music, and masti.
ICS Karaoke Nite is a non-stop bonanza of Indian music numbers. Enough of bathroom singing. It's time to embarrass yourself or annoy others. Either way, singing is so much more fun with friends and family!
- Cover charge covers dinner and venue cost. There will be a cash bar, which is separate.
- $10 paid online in advance, for members.
- $12 paid online in advance, for non-members.
- $15 paid in cash at the gate, for everyone.
How to request your song
- Find your song soundtrack (preferably with lyrics) on the internet. We recommend searching YouTube in advance, and perhaps practicing the song in advance - for your own sake and for the sake of the audience ;-)
- Pay $2 cash to the organizers. Sorry, we have to charge something to regulate the deluge of song requests and cover misc costs. And you'd agree that $2 is a small, token amount.
- Send the song link to us via SMS or email (phone number and email address will be provided at the event). Use the Share - via SMS or Share - via Email feature of your smartphone to send the link.
- When your turn comes, we will give you a mic, play the song on our projector display+sound-system. There's a 3 minute limit per song.