ICS is a membership based organiztion. ICS membership is required for performing on Diwali stage.
Why should I become a member?
Members have some exclusive benefits that non-members do not have:
- Members can perform (on stage) at all ICS events (including Diwali Gala), while non-members cannot perform at most events, except India Day & Independence Day. But even in those cases, there are restrictions on non-member's participation.
- Members get free or discounted admission tickets to most of our events. They may also get preferred seating and longer time windows to send their RSVP etc.
- Only members are eligible to vote in our elections or run for office.
Also, being a member of ICS shows pride for our Indian heritage and supports Indian activities in Jacksonville.
Following are the membership fees:
- Individual membership - $30
1 single adult over the age of 18.
- Couple membership - $55
2 adults (over 18) legally married to each other
- Family membership - $90
2 adults (over 18) legally married to each other and upto 3 kids (under 18)
- Additional single Diwali pass - $ 30
Please note that membership period runs from Diwali event of previous year to just before Diwali next year. For example, membership 2020 starts with Diwali 2019 and ends just before Diwali 2020. Also note that once paid, the membership fees are non-refundable.
How to start or renew membership
- Login to this website (Create account if you don't already have one; use Password Reset in case you don't remember your password).
- After login, visit the My Membership tab of your My Account page.
- Follow prompts there to initialize your membership. You may have to create "person" records for each of your family members. And finally pay by created card and renew your membership.
- Once you have submitted your payment, you should get an email from the website stating that your membership has been activated. Visit your My Membership tab again to confirm that your membership is active and all family members are included in that membership.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.