Published on: 6/20/2018
Author: Shishir Saxena
We have a total of 8 teams and 1 team is stand-by. All matches will be played on a knock out basis. Any team that loses a match will be out of the tournament. All teams need to report at venue at 8 AM sharp. We will do a random draw to determine brackets.
All team captains are requested to email/text their cellphone numbers to 904-962-9378 (Rajesh Rai) for more effective communication.
- Fast and Furious T-4 format, just need 4 friends to form a team(Char Yaar).
- Team can have up to five players and one player can be substituted.
- Each game will be done in an hour.
- Each team will play 4 overs fielded by opposite team of 4. This will a high scoring game.
- Games are played on knock out basis.
- Each team will have to only field for one extra match.
- The 2 teams who will play the following game will field for the current teams who are playing.
- Out of 4 players at least 3 players have to participate in bowling.
- The last batsman will get the batting if other 3 players are out.
- If in first two overs there are no wickets, next two batsmen will replace the existing pair.
|2||Bartram 1||Amol Gupta|
|3||Viveks Team||1. Vivek Gangal|
|2. Atmadeep Mazumdar|
|3. Shailesh Rajput|
|4||Vikrants Team||Ramachandran Kaunder|
|5||Bartram 2||Jignesh Desai|
|6||Smart Boys||Mahesh k|
|9 – Standby||Team 9|